Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas recap

Christmas is over, the tree has come down (only because it was dropping needles everywhere -- I'm usually game for it staying up till nearly February), the toy box is overflowing with new toys (lots of Thomas the Tank Engine), I've eaten more candy in the past month and a half than in the last 10 1/2 combined (yum!) and I just imported over 225 holiday photos from the camera. I'll spare you all 225, but here are a few.

We visited Derric and Amanda in Beaverton over New Year's weekend and Dad and Mom Howard joined us there too. One day we took the boys to Washington Park in Portland where they expelled a lot of energy and had lots of fun.

Elijah was fascinated with Amanda's singing puppies.

The twins rough-housing with Uncle Derric.

Isaac playing with a cool new animal flashlight from Grandpa and Grandma.

Isaac, Levi and Luke each got a new quilt from Grandma for their new big beds.

2 comments:

Jimmy and Angela said...

Sounds like it was fun! I'm glad I'm finally able to come back here and see your pictures and news. Unfortunately we lost our Christmas pictures with our computer crash (they were loaded in just after our last back-up), so treasure yours! I know you know what that's like since you guys lost a month of pictures recently, too.

Angela

Kerri said...

oh how sad to lose Christmas pictures! I do understand. after a recent import I immediately asked Wade to run a back-up since I'm now paranoid about losing them. hopefully friends and family have a few of your family they can pass on to you!

kerri