Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Miracle

The sun is shining, the wind ain't blowing, the windows are open, I'm comfortable in a T-shirt and it's an incredible 73 degrees outside!  I think I've died and gone to heaven!  Not only does it feel so good to be warm, it smells so good.  Out goes the stale stuffiness of winter and happiness rolls in on waves of fresh air.  I feel like joining that solitary bird out there who is brave enough to sing in March!

I know, winter is likely not over.  We may get a blizzard -- or two or three -- yet, but this divine intervention of spring into winter's battle arena infuses me with energy and enthusiasm, and I will rejoice in every warm ray of sunshine spilling over the cool, damp earth.  Yea spring!  Welcome back!  

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's so wonderful to feel Spring on it's way!