Friday, May 04, 2012

Another Great Essay

I want to share Isaac's essay here, too.  Can you tell we're a camping family?  Levi opted to do dictation today instead of writing an essay, so you won't see one coming from him (I don't want y'all thinking his essay wasn't up to snuff -- there just wasn't one from him to share).

Ross Lake
by Isaac H.

    We're going to Ross Lake in Washington this year!  To me, Ross is paradise!
    The trip can't possibly be fun, but once we get there, we'll be swimming, (or fishing,) roasting marshmallows, hiking and at nigttime, possibly even light-up frisbee!  I can't wait!  I don't know any lake even half as fun as Ross Lake! (and it's true!)  I love Ross Lake!
    Ross Lake is my very favorite lake!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great essay, Issac! I look forward to sharing "paradise" with you this summer!