Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I Am An American


I pledge allegiance to President Barak Obama, who, though not by my vote, won a free and non-violent election by free and honorable citizens of a free and glorious republic, and who thus deserves my honor and respect.  

Although I have freedom of speech to say what ever I want about him, I pledge to speak the truth in love, even when I disagree with him.  

Although I have the right to print whatever I like about him, I pledge to show respect to him as a child of God, even when I stand against his policies.  

Although I have freedom to practice my religion however I like -- even to pray for his removal from office -- I pledge to pray for good for his health, wisdom, heart and soul.

Although I wanted another man to have his job, I pledge to do what I can to work with him to make America better, healthier and more noble.

I am an American, and Barak Obama is my president.

1 comment:

Mom D said...

Well said.
God bless America.