Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Above Average


"215.  That's how many times an average U.S. household runs its dishwasher in a year--more than four cycles a week." ~ Good Housekeeping

I may be below average in many aspects of my life (the cleanliness of my floor, fashion sense, make-up application techniques) but it this area, baby I'm rocking it!  There are times when we run the dishwasher four times in a day!  Okay, it only feels like it, but when you prepare and serve up 19 plates of food per day (21 on weekends) you rack up the dishes.

You know, one would think it would feel invigorating to be above average.  But in this case, invigorating is not the word that comes to mind.  Hmmm.  That really does not motivate me to improve my ratings in the floor, fashion and make-up departments.  Oh well.  Can't rock 'em all.

Happy dishwashing!

No comments: